Thursday, February 9, 2012

Bean, meet Bean

     Hello BEAN!


     When I was little this funny show called Mr. Bean used to come on PBS once in a while. It was about a goofy man, who's very clumsy, very curious, and gets in to lots of trouble. Whenever I was able to catch it on TV (this was in the days before TiVo and DVR) I really liked watching it. But I didn't watch it all the time so I haven't seen all of the episodes.






     Mr. Bean was a British TV Show, and a very popular one too. I wanted to get you DVD's of the show my first time in England, but decided against it. What if you thought they were boring? So I thought I'd show you some of the funniest Bean videos I could find. If you like them, maybe I can look in to finding them for you. Enjoy!




Mr. Bean's Nativity


Mr. Bean at the Dentist



Mr. Bean makes a Sandwich


     Jay just came home from work, saw me writing this blog and informed me he has some Mr. Bean DVDs! We're gonna eat dinner and watch them tonight! Woohoo!
Love you Miss Bean!

~Auntie Lilja

No comments:

Post a Comment